The First & Only Injectable Double Chin Treatment
There was once a time that if you wanted to get rid of a double chin, it was necessary to have some type of invasive surgery or facelift. This would result in a several weeks long recovery process. Today, however, there is a new treatment for a double or sagging chin. Kybella is the world’s first and only injectable double chin treatment.
Now, if you are bothered by your double chin, then Kybella is the perfect method to get rid of it. This FDA approved treatment is an injectable formula that destroys the fat cells, thus improving your profile. It is a noninvasive, nonsurgical procedure with minimal risks that is becoming the golden standard for contouring away the appearance of a double chin.
How it Works
Kybella is made from synthetic stomach acids known as deoxycholic acid that aids in the digestion and destruction of fat cells by destroying the cell membrane. The synthetic version used in Kybella is designed to be injected into the subcutaneous fat. Over the course of several weeks, the fat is dissolved and gets cleared into the lymphatic and circulatory systems by specialized immunologic cells. The deoxycholic acid is also metabolized and leaves the body naturally.
Although Kybella is a relatively new procedure to the field of body contouring, its roots trace back to France and the 1950s, when scientists discovered that certain compounds could be used to break up fat cells for performing medical purposes – such as those related to fractures. By the 1980s, cosmetic researchers began experimenting with the compound to see if it would be successful for dissolving fat in other parts of the body. Fast forward to today, and chin contouring through the use of Kybella is a non-invasive procedure with minimal risk that is achieving that perfectly smooth, contoured profile desired by so many.
Why Choose Kybella?
When it comes to appearance, we understand that nobody wants to have a double chin. Kybella offers a way to eliminate this. There is never a bad time to have Kybella treatments, and an assortment of benefits in choosing to. The advantages include-
- Minimally Invasive – Unlike in years past where the only option to get rid of excess fat beneath the chin was surgery, Kybella is not a surgical procedure, so there is no need for anesthesia; rather, it is accomplished with a series of small injections under the chin.
- Permanent – Once the unwanted skin is minimized and contoured to your liking, you don’t have to be concerned about the process reversing. The Kybella will eliminate the fat cells permanently.
- Quick – Although the exact number of treatments will vary from person to person based on body type and the size of the area to be treated, the average number of Kybella treatments needed ranges from 4 to 6 appointments, with about a month in between appointments. The treatment(s) take about 20 minutes each, do not require anesthesia, and have minimal downtime per treatment.
- Look Younger – Having a more contoured and reshaped chin, can completely change your appearance. That alone, makes our patients feel better and younger.
- No Exercise Required – When you have Kybella, you don’t have to follow up with dieting or exercising to maintain your new facial shape. In fact, even were one to gain significant weight after the procedure, there is no fear of re-developing a double chin.
- Almost Painless – While there might be some slight discomfort during the injection procedure, or perhaps some swelling or light bruising after it is done, the procedure itself is without significant pain.
Kybella is an FDA approved procedure, that has lasting results. Don’t keep wishing your chin had more definition or better tone. Give us a call today and schedule a FREE consultation to learn how Kybella can help you.